1. I'd pay almost anything for these cookies, but I do have to keep the lights on, so how much do they cost?
$28 per dozen
$34 per dozen for party favors which are packaged in cellophane bags and tied with a ribbon
2. How do I get my cookies?
You can pick them up in Larchmont or we can deliver them to you. We will deliver to most towns in Westchester, NYC, the Bronx, most of Queens and most of Brooklyn. There is a small fee for delivery outside of Westchester.
3. Do you make gluten free cookies?
At this time, we do not offer any gluten free options.
4. Do you make a nut free version?
Yes, we can make our cookies nut free on special request.
5. Is your icing glossy and perfectly smooth, sort of like fondant?
No, it's better! We use buttercream icing. Our icing is soft and smooth. It literally melts in your mouth. Sweet Jane's has found a way to create stylish, custom cookies without compromising taste. Check out our photos to see our icing.
6. I didn't see the cookie cutter I wanted. Should I go elsewhere?
No! Contact us as we most likely can accommodate your request.
7. How far in advance should I order?
At least 48 hours please. However, if you are in a pinch and need cookies pronto, we might be able to help.
8. How can I tell everyone I know about Sweet Jane's?
Share our website, email or phone number. We are on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest too of course!